- Natural source of calcium and probiotic
- Higher in protein than regular yogurt (20 g.> 5 g.)
- Low in fat and carbs
- Versatile texture and taste
I opt for plain 0% Greek yogurt.
This plain base allows for a sweet or savory flavor transformation
- Top with berries, whole grain cereal, granola, or a natural sweetener for a breakfast parfait
- Mix in Stevia and cocoa powder for a sweet treat. Freeze for 30 minutes to make healthy chocolate FroYo!
- Stir in a spoonful of peanut butter and dash of cinnamon and serve as a dip for apple slices
- Substitute for oil or butter in baking recipes
- Spice it up and use it in creamy dips or in place of sour cream
- Use as a thickener for your smoothies