Yes, I have officially become infatuated with the fat.
Avocado has stolen the spotlight in the majority of my dishes–both sweet and savory–because of its its creaminess & versatility. It serves as a flavorful topper to a salad, a thick spread to a sandwich, a chunky dip with some chips, a creamy agent in a smoothie (with no added taste!), and a perfect pair with ripe tomatoes (with a sprinkle of sea salt).Forget about fearing the fat and focus on becoming infatuated.
- Full of heart healthy monounsaturated fat
- Monounsaturated fats aid in the absorption of antioxidants (lycopene and beta-carotene)
- Meals with small amounts of fat will leave you feeling full & satisfied
- Monounsaturated fats can help maintain moisture levels in the epidermal layer of your skin, making it look & feel healthy
- Good source of fiber, potassium, and vitamins C,K, folate, and B6
- Aids in lowering cholesterol levels & regulating blood pressure